AJ Summit brings together clients, architects and construction industry leaders to share their experience and expertise in developing practical systems to reduce carbon emissions. AJ Summit will provide architects with realistic tools to move forward and incorporate climate-responsible working methods into their practice.
- Hear from key clients, prominent architects and innovators from across the industry who are actively mitigating the impact of construction on the environment.
- Confirmed speakers include representatives from British Land; Targeting Zero; the Climate Change Committee; Grosvenor Britain & Ireland; London Waste & Recycling Board and many more!
- Discuss how architects can support a circular economy and maintain a viable business.
- Hear about stand-out case studies - intelligent retrofits, sustainable materials and methods, all with inspiring design outcomes.
- Learn how to talk to clients about sustainability.
- Virtually network with industry leaders - clients, engineers and suppliers who are working toward climate-responsible practices.